WBCA Power Hour, which launched April 6, 2020 is hours of original content created by top coaches and industry professionals for WBCA. Watch or listen anytime, anywhere.
Click the orange buttom below and log in using your regular WBCA login credentials to access WBCA Power Hour. Only those persons who registered to attend the 2020 WBCA Convention and declined a refund of their registration fees or who have purchased access to WBCA Power Hour can watch or listen to the programming.
Week 4 Schedule
- Monday, April 27 — Maryland head coach Brenda Frese; Jeff Nickel, head coach, Shawnee State.
- Tuesday, April 28 — Stanford head coach Tara VanDerveer (live Q&A); Adelphi head coach Missy Traversi.
- Wednesday, April 29 — NC State head coach Wes Moore; Catholic Prep head coach Karen Self; Ashland head coach Kari Pickens.
- Thursday, April 30 — Oregon head coach Kelly Graves; Bishop McGuiness head coach Brian Robinson; Rock Valley head coach Darryl Watkins.
Week 3 Schedule
- Monday, April 20 — Louisville head coach Jeff Walz; Bethel (Tennessee) head coach Chris Nelson.
- Tuesday, April 21 — Selena Castillo, content development specialist, Duke; DOBO panel (Tulane DOBO Lindsay Werntz, Tulane head coach Lisa Stockton and Tulane Deputy Athletics Director/Chief Operating Officer Monica Lebron; moderated by North Carolina DOBO Meghin Williams).
- Wednesday, April 22 — ESPN analyst Debbie Antonelli; Texas A&M-Commerce head coach Jason Burton.
- Thursday, April 23 — UCLA head coach Cori Close; Hope head coach Brian Morehouse.
Week 2 Schedule
- Monday, April 13 — Northwestern head coach Joe McKeown, Tulane assistant coach Doshia Woods, Bishop Lynch (Texas) High School head coach Andy Zihlman.
- Tuesday, April 14 — Connecticut head coach Geno Auriemma (live Zoom Q&A moderated by Jen Rizzotti).
- Wednesday, April 15 — Ripon head coach Lauren Johnson Busalichi and Lewis head coach Sam Quigley Smith.
- Thursday, April 16 — Bo Hanson, director, Athletic Assessments; Baylor head coach Kim Mulkey.
Week 1 Schedule
- Monday, April 6 — “Looking Toward Tokyo,” WBCA President Tricia Cullop interviews USA National Team head coach Dawn Staley and assistant coaches Dan Hughes, Cheryl Reeve and Jen Rizzotti.
- Tuesday, April 7 — “Quick Hitter Pressure and Defensive Drills,” Molly Miller, head coach, Drury University; “How to Recruit During a Global Pandemic,” Dan Tudor, Tudor Collegiate Strategies.
- Wednesday, April 8 — “Lessons of a Challenging Season,” Christy Thomaskutty interviews Muffet McGraw, head coach, University of Notre Dame; “Yoga as a Tool for Physical and Mental Recovery,” Jill Pace, head coach, Tufts University.
- Thursday, April 9 — “Hiring Team Captains,” Adrienne Shibles, head coach, Bowdoin College; “DEPAUL BALL Teaching Method,” Doug Bruno, head coach, DePaul University.