To apply for financial assistance from the WBCA Benevolent Fund:
- Open the PDF application form in your browser by clicking the button below.
- DOWNLOAD and SAVE the PDF form to your device (PC desktop, tablet, etc.). DO NOT attempt to complete the form in a browser as you cannot save the completed or partially completed form and will lose any information you have entered.
- Open the PDF form (once downloaded and saved to your device) in whatever application/program you use to open and view PDFs. Complete the form on screen. The PDF has interactive check boxes and text fields in which to type your responses. SAVE the PDF frequently as you type to ensure you do not lose the information you have entered.
- Once you have completed your application form, be sure to SAVE it one last time. Name the PDF "yourlastname-application".pdf; for example: watford-application.pdf.
- Scan (or make a photocopy of) your most recent or last paystub if you don't already have an electronic copy of it.
- Open a new email in your email client (Outlook, etc.) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type Benevolent Fund Application in the subject window. Type whatever message you wish in the body of the email.
- Attach your completed application form, the required paystub, and any other document(s) you wish to provide the committee to the email.
- SEND it. [Or you may fax your application, paystub and other document(s) you wish to provide to 770-279-8473.]
- The WBCA staff will send you an email confirming receipt of your application within two (2) business (M-T-W-Th-F) days. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, email email@example.com.