The WBCA Thirty Under 30 presented by Marriott Rewards special recognition program was established to honor 30 of the up-and-coming women's basketball coaches age 30 and under in the sport at all levels of the game. The criteria in order of priority are:
- Must be age 30 and under and a WBCA member. Recipient must turn 30 prior to April 1st of the current season.
Nominator is required to submit a description of why the nominee is deserving of this recognition. Description to include:
- Community service involvement
- Mentorship and impact on others
- Professional manner and attitude
- Professional association involvement
Click below to submit your nomination. Login is required.
Any head coach or assistant coach who is age 30 and under and a WBCA member "in good standing."
Any WBCA member head coach or assistant coach may nominate themselves or their peers for this recognition.
At the conclusion of the nomination period, the WBCA will send a link to the *selection committee. The selection committee chooses the top 30 by ballot from the pool of nominees.
*NOTE - The selection committee will comprise the winners from the most recent award season.