Ways to register
Mail or fax
Complete this registration form and return it.
Mail: WBCA Convention Services
4646 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
Any forms received by WBCA staff before Nov. 1, 2017, will be processed in order of receipt once registration opens.
After Feb. 28, 2018, all attendees must register on-site.
|General (NCAA® DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, administrators and fans)||Nov. 1, 2017, through Jan. 4, 2018||$315||$465|
|Jan. 4 through Feb. 28, 2018||$395||$545|
|After Feb. 28, 2018 (on-site)||$475||$625|
|Two-year college/university (member coaches only)||Nov. 1, 2017, through on-site||$199|
|Scholastic (member coaches only)||Nov. 1, 2017, through on-site||$199|
—Includes access to all learning labs sessions, roundtables, division-specific business meetings, the Courtside Expo, on-court presentations and other WBCA events.
Convention/membership special offer for nonmembers
Register for the WBCA Convention and receive a $25 membership rate (a $130 value) for the remainder of the 2017-18 year (through Aug. 31, 2018). Eligibility is limited to head coaches, assistant coaches or directors of basketball operations at NCAA Division II, NCAA Division III, NAIA and two-year colleges/universities who have NEVER held a WBCA membership.
- NCAA Division II, NCAA Division III and NAIA special offer package form
- Two-year college/university special offer package form
To receive the promotion, a hard-copy registration form must be submitted. The offer is not available online, and refunds for full registrations made in error will not be allowed.
|Nov. 1, 2017, through Feb. 28, 2018||$150|
|After Feb. 28, 2018 (on-site)||$175|
Note: These passes are designed for spouses, partners, children or other personal companions to accompany the primary registrant to social events and the Courtside Expo. Access to educational sessions (roundtables, learning labs, business meetings, etc.) is not included.
A spouse/companion pass will NOT be issued to anyone currently employed in women’s basketball in any capacity — whether as a coach, administrator, seller of basketball good/services, etc. — OR prospective coaches, players or other professional friends of the registrant.
Terms & conditions
- The WBCA must receive payment of all fees in full before confirming registration.
- Players who are eligible to be recruited by collegiate institutions (including high school and two-year college students), regardless of WBCA membership status, cannot register, attend or participate in the convention.
- All notices of cancellation must be submitted in writing (email, fax or mail).
- The following administrative fees apply to registration costs ONLY:
|Cancellation notice received||Fee|
|Nov. 1, 2017, through Jan. 31, 2018||$75|
|Feb. 1 through March 13, 2018||$100|
|After March 13, 2018||No refunds|
|No shows||No refunds|
- Cancellations do not apply to NCAA® Women’s Final Four® tickets.
- Appeals due to “acts of God” must be submitted in writing no later than April 13, 2018.
- Refunds may not be processed until after April 13, 2018.
- All requests for transfer of registration must be submitted in writing (email, fax or mail).
- Transfers are for registration packages as purchased. The WBCA cannot break-up an order (e.g., tickets only).
- The following administrative fees apply to transfers of entire registration package:
|Transfer request received||Fee|
|Nov. 1, 2017, through Jan. 31, 2018||$75|
|February 1, 2018, to on-site||$100|
- Transfers are only allowed between active WBCA members. If the recipient is not active, he/she must apply for either new membership or renew.
- A written notice from the original registrant (not from his/her employer or supervisor) is required.
Cancellation or postponement of the event
- The WBCA is not responsible for delays, damage, loss or incurred transportation or lodging costs by causes not reasonably within the control of the WBCA or other "emergency conditions," including, but not limited to, fire; casualty; flood; epidemic; earthquake; explosion or accident; blockade embargo; inclement weather; government restraints; restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities; acts of public enemy; riot or civil disturbance; strike; lockout, boycott or other labor disturbance; inability to secure sufficient labor; technical or other personnel failure; impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, condemnation, requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal laws, ordinances, rules orders, decrees, or regulations whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional or unconstitutional; or Act of God.
- By registering the attendee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the WBCA, the event facility, the owner of such facility, and the city in which this event is being held, and their respective officers, agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims or damage to any person or any property arising from cancellation or postponement due to above circumstances and conditions.
- Schedules, locations and speakers may change without notice.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The convention center, hotels and other facilities agree to use good faith efforts to assure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its regulations and guidelines. If you have special needs, please discuss in advance these needs directly with your hotel or contact the WBCA at 770-279-8027.
As a condition of your appearance or attendance at the WBCA Convention you expressly grant the WBCA permission to capture images of you, to use those images for the purposes of recording and reporting on this event, and to use those images in promoting future events. Furthermore, you acknowledge that such uses will not impose any liability on the WBCA or entitle you to any compensation for the use of your likeness.