Housing is now live. All 2020 WBCA Convention registrants will receive the housing link once registered.
The WBCA has secured blocks of rooms at hotels in convenient locations in New Orleans, Louisiana. We recognize that you have other options for accommodations. However, the WBCA has made a major commitment to New Orleans and its hotel community and we ask that you use WBCA hotels when possible. If you make a reservation in the WBCA block, you are agreeing to the housing policies and financial commitment outlined below.
WBCA housing policies
Please read before making your reservation:
- One month prior to arrival, credit cards will be charged a non-refundable pre-payment equal to three nights stay. If your credit card is declined, you will have 24 hours to change the method of payment or the reservation will be cancelled or resold.
- One room per person. The name on the reservation must match the name on the WBCA registration. If the name does not match, the WBCA will cancel the reservation without notice.
- A three-night minimum stay is required for all reservations.
- A credit card with an expiration date after April 2020 is required.
- Space is limited; availability is not guaranteed. The hotel will confirm space on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room types are not guaranteed; however, the hotel will make every effort to accommodate requests based upon availability.
- Reservations are subject to all local sales and occupancy taxes.
- The WBCA staff is not responsible for booking, modifying or cancelling any hotel reservations.
WBCA cancellations/no-shows policy
- There is no cancellation fee or penalty if you cancel your reservation on or before Feb. 28, 2020.
- If you need to cancel your room after Feb. 28, you will be responsible for the three-night deposit; however, if the WBCA can re-sell it then you will not be held financially responsible for that room. You must send an email to email@example.com with the name on the reservation, check in and out dates, email address for the reservation and cell phone number. Please indicate in the subject and body of the email that you want to cancel your reservation. The WBCA will be able to let you know if they can re-sell it. If you cancel with the hotel directly, the WBCA will not be able to assist.
- No shows will be charged for the entire stay, and the room may be released.
- Please advise the hotel of any late arrivals.
All WBCA hotel blocks are sold out. Click here for other hotel options.
WBCA Headquarters Hotel
New Orleans Marriott **SOLD OUT**
555 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
WBCA rate: $218 single/double plus applicable taxes & fees
WBCA Overflow Hotel
Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter **SOLD OUT**
124 Royal St., New Orleans, LA 70130
WBCA rate: $179.00 single/double plus applicable taxes