The WBCA has secured blocks of rooms at hotels in convenient locations in Tampa Bay, Florida. We recognize that you have other options for accommodations. However, the WBCA has made a major commitment to Tampa Bay and its hotel community and we ask that you use WBCA hotels when possible. If you make a reservation in the WBCA block, you are agreeing to the housing policies and financial commitment outlined below.
WBCA housing policies
Please read before making your reservation:
- One month prior to arrival, credit cards will be charged a non-refundable pre-payment equal to three nights stay. If your credit card is declined, you will have 24 hours to change the method of payment or the reservation will be cancelled or resold.
- One room per person. The name on the reservation must match the name on the WBCA registration. If the name does not match, the WBCA will cancel the reservation without notice.
- A three-night minimum stay is required for all reservations.
- A credit card with an expiration date after April 2019 is required.
- Space is limited; availability is not guaranteed. The hotel will confirm space on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room types are not guaranteed; however, the hotel will make every effort to accommodate requests based upon availability.
- Reservations are subject to all local sales and occupancy taxes.
- The WBCA staff is not responsible for booking, modifying or cancelling any hotel reservations.
WBCA cancellations/no-shows policy
- There is no cancellation fee or penalty if you cancel your reservation on or before Feb. 28, 2019.
- If you need to cancel your room after Feb. 28, you will be responsible for the three-night deposit; however, if the WBCA can re-sell it then you will not be held financially responsible for that room. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name on the reservation, check in and out dates, email address for the reservation and cell phone number. Please indicate in the subject and body of the email that you want to cancel your reservation. The WBCA will be able to let you know if they can re-sell it. If you cancel with the hotel directly, the WBCA will not be able to assist.
- No shows will be charged for the entire stay and the room may be released.
- Please advise the hotel of any late arrivals.
At this time, the transportation route has not been finalized. Please check back for updates.
WBCA hotel information
Hotel rooms still available at the following WBCA overflow property:
Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk **AVAILABLE**
111 West Fortune St., Tampa
WBCA rate: $165 single/double plus applicable taxes. Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet and complimentary shuttle service within a 2 mile radius around Downtown Tampa including service to Tampa International Airport.
WBCA Headquarters Hotel
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina **SOLD OUT**
700 S. Florida Ave, Tampa
WBCA rate: $215 single/double plus applicable taxes
WBCA Overflow Hotels
Embassy Suites Tampa Downtown Convention Center **SOLD OUT**
513 S. Florida Ave, Tampa
WBCA rate: $245 single/double, $265 triple, $275 quad plus applicable taxes. Rate includes complimentary made-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception.
Sheraton Tampa Riverside **SOLD OUT**
200 N. Ashley Dr., Tampa
WBCA rate: $209 single/double, $229 triple, $249 quad plus applicable taxes.