The WBCA has secured blocks of rooms at hotels in close proximity to the Greater Columbus Convention Center and Nationwide Arena in downtown Columbus. We know you have other options for accommodations. However, the WBCA has made a major commitment to Columbus and its hotel community, and we ask that you use WBCA hotels when possible. If you make a reservation in the WBCA block, you are agreeing to the housing policies and financial commitment outlined below.
**Please note that the link to WBCA housing was sent out at noon ET, Monday, Nov. 6. Those who register Wednesday, Nov. 1, through Sunday, Nov. 5, received an email with the link to hotels on Monday, Nov. 6. Those who registered on and after Monday, Nov. 6, received the link to hotels in their convention registration e-confirmation.**
WBCA housing policies
Please read before making your reservation:
- A three-night minimum stay is required for all reservations.
- One month prior to arrival, credit cards will be charged a non-refundable pre-payment equal to a three-nights stay. If your credit card is declined, you will have 24-hours to change the method of payment or the reservation will be cancelled or resold.
- One room per person. The name on the reservation must match the name on the WBCA registration. If the name does not match, the WBCA will cancel the reservation without notice.
- A credit card with an expiration date after April 2018 is required.
- Space is limited; availability is not guaranteed. The hotel will confirm space on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room types are not guaranteed; however, the hotel will make every effort to accommodate requests based upon availability.
- Reservations are subject to all local sales and occupancy taxes.
- The WBCA staff is not responsible for booking, modifying or cancelling any hotel reservations.
WBCA cancellations/no-shows policy
- There is no cancellation fee or penalty if you cancel your reservation on or before Feb. 28, 2018.
- If you need to cancel your room after Wednesday, Feb. 28, you will be responsible for the three-night deposit; however, if the WBCA can re-sell it then you will not be held financially responsible for that room. You must send an email to email@example.com with the name on the reservation, check in and out dates, email address for the reservation and cell phone number. Please indicate in the subject and body of the email that you want to cancel your reservation. The WBCA will be able to let you know if they can re-sell it. If you cancel with the hotel directly, the WBCA will not be able to assist.
- No shows will be charged for the entire stay and the room may be released.
- Please advise the hotel of any late arrivals.
At this time, the transportation route has not been finalized. This means that the WBCA cannot confirm if the hotels listed below will be included as stops on the routes. Please check back for updates. Click here to view a hotel map.
WBCA headquarters hotel
Information on reserving a room at the WBCA headquarters hotel appears in registrants' e-confirmation.
Hyatt Regency Columbus **sold out**
350 N. High St., Columbus
WBCA rate: $169 single/double, triple/quad plus applicable taxes
Reservation link: The WBCA hotel rate of $169 is only available via the link in the e-confirmation. Phone reservations are not available for this block.
WBCA overflow hotels
Information on reserving a room at WBCA overflow hotels appears in registrants' e-confirmation.
Crowne Plaza Columbus Downtown **sold out**
33 East Nationwide Blvd., Columbus
WBCA rate: $170 single/double plus applicable taxes
Reservation link: The WBCA hotel rate of $170 is only available via the link in the e-confirmation. Phone reservations are not available for this block.
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Convention Center
88 East Nationwide Blvd., Columbus
WBCA rate: $155 single/double, triple/quad plus applicable taxes. $175 king suite/queen suite plus applicable taxes. Suites have limited availability. Rate includes hot breakfast, snacks and beverages each evening and Wi-Fi.
Reservation link: The WBCA hotel rate of $155 or suites at $175 is only available via the link in the e-confirmation. Phone reservations are not available for this block.
Red Roof Plus+ Columbus Downtown-Convention Center
111 East Nationwide Blvd., Columbus
WBCA rate: $150 single/double plus applicable taxes. Rate includes complimentary continental breakfast and Wi-Fi.
Reservation link: The WBCA hotel rate of $150 is only available via the link in the e-confirmation. Phone reservations are not available for this block.