WBCA Headquarters Hotel
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive Street, Dallas
WBCA rate: $199 single/double, triple/quad plus applicable taxes
Room options: king or queen/queen (based on availability)
The WBCA hotel rate is only available by using the link received in your registration email. All changes to your reservation or cancelations must be done through the link. Please do not contact the hotel directly by phone. If you need assistance, please use the “need help” function on the housing webpage in the upper right corner.
This year the WBCA Courtside Expo and all convention sessions will be located within the WBCA headquarters hotel.
If you make a reservation in the WBCA housing block you are agreeing to the housing policies and financial comitment outlined below. Please read BEFORE making a reservation:
WBCA Housing Policies
• One room per person. The name on the reservation must match the name on the WBCA registration. If the name does not match, the WBCA will cancel the reservation without notice.
• A three-night minimum stay is required for all reservations.
• A credit card with an expiration date after April 2017 is required.
• One month prior to arrival, credit cards will be charged a non-refundable pre-payment equal to three nights stay. If your credit card is declined, you will have 24 hours to change the method of payment or the reservation will be cancelled or resold.
• Space is limited; availability is not guaranteed. The hotel will confirm space on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Room types are not guaranteed; however, the hotel will make every effort to accommodate requests based upon availability.
• Reservations are subject to all local sales and occupancy taxes.
• The WBCA staff is not responsible for booking, modifying or cancelling any hotel reservations.
WBCA Cancellations/No Shows Policy
• There is no cancellation fee or penalty if you cancel your reservation on or before February 28, 2017.
• If you need to cancel your room after February 28 you will be responsible for the three-night deposit; however, if the WBCA can re-sell it then you will not be held financially responsible for that room. You must send an email to email@example.com with the name on the reservation, check in and out dates, email address for the reservation and cell phone number. Please indicate in the subject and body of the email that you want to cancel your reservation. The WBCA will be able to let you know if they can re-sell it. If you cancel with the hotel directly, the WBCA will not be able to assist.
• No shows will be charged for the entire stay and the room may be released.
• Please advise the hotel of any late arrivals.