Ways to Register
Online registration opens Wednesday, Sept. 7.
**All prices will increase after 5 p.m. ET, on the following deadline dates. Be aware that due to print restrictions, those who register after Feb. 22, 2023, will not have their name printed on their official registrant badge. Instead, names will be printed on labels and placed on the official registrant badge.**
It is important that you understand our plans for convention as well as your registration options in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. There will be a 2023 WBCA Convention. Registrations fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. A $160 non-refundable fee is included in the registration price for members, which will cover a virtual convention if it becomes necessary to cancel the in-person event. Please note that the WBCA has every intention of holding an in-person convention in Dallas.
**You must be a member of the WBCA to register to attend convention.
NCAA I, II, III, NAIA, Professional & Administration
|Sept. 7 through Nov. 2, 2022||$350|
|Nov. 3, 2022, through Feb. 22, 2023||$450|
|Feb. 23, 2023, through EOE*||$525|
|Two-Year College||Sept. 7, 2022, through Feb. 22, 2023||$205|
|Feb. 23, 2023, through EOE*||$265|
Scholastic, AAU & International
|Sept. 7, 2022, through EOE*||$205|
Patron & Speaker
(If attending full convention & not exhibiting.)
|Sept. 7, 2022, through EOE*||$900|
*EOE — end of event.
Registration includes access to all learning labs sessions, roundtables, division-specific town halls, the Courtside Expo, on-court presentations and other WBCA events.
By registering, you agree to follow all policies, rules and guideline associated with this event. Due to COVID-19 protocols and safety, it is strongly encouraged to pre-register for this event. Pre-registered guests may be asked to show their confirmation email when picking up registration packets. If you arrive on-site without pre-registering, you may be asked to scan a QR code and register online. To limit contact, the WBCA will not provide/accept paper registration forms on-site this year.
** The WBCA no longer offers Spouse/Companion passes.
This registration only gives your guest access to the WBCA Welcome Party — no other sessions, social events or the Courtside Expo. Guest must be 21 and over to attend the party.
|Sept. 7, 2022, through EOE*||$75|
Children 18 and under, accompanying their parent-members to convention are welcome at no charge provided they are supervised by a badge-wearing adult attendee. No registration required.
- The WBCA must receive payment of all fees in full before confirming registration.
- Children 18 and under, accompanying their parent-members to convention are welcome at no charge provided they are supervised by a badge-wearing adult attendee. **NEW for 2023**
- All member coaches must comply with the applicable bylaws and policies of their respective governing bodies (such as NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA, etc.) that regulate contact with recruitable student-athletes while attending the WBCA Convention.
- All notices of cancellation must be submitted in writing from the original registrant (not from their employer or supervisor) via email or mail.
- The following administrative fees apply to registration costs only:
|Cancellation Notice Received||Fee|
|Sept. 7, 2022, through EOE*||$130|
|No shows||No refunds|
- Cancellations do not apply to NCAA Women’s Final Four tickets.
- Appeals due to Acts of God must be submitted in writing no later than April 26, 2023.
- Refunds may not be processed until after April 26, 2023.
- Refund requests will not be granted to registrants due to their participation in tournaments (such as WNIT, WBI, etc.).
- All requests for transfer of registration must be submitted in writing (email or mail).
- Transfers are for registration packages as purchased. The WBCA cannot break up an order (such as tickets).
- The following administrative fees apply to transfers of entire registration package:
|Transfer Request Received||Fee|
|Sept. 7, 2022, through EOE*||$85|
- Transfers are only allowed between active WBCA members. If the recipient is not active, they must apply for either new membership or renew.
- A written notice from the original registrant (not from their employer or supervisor) is required.
Cancellation or Postponement of the Event
- The WBCA is not responsible for delays, damage, loss, or incurred transportation or lodging costs by causes not reasonably within the control of the WBCA or other emergency conditions, including, but not limited to, fire; casualty; flood; epidemic or pandemic; earthquake; explosion or accident; blockade embargo; inclement weather; government restraints; restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities; acts of public enemy; riot or civil disturbance; strike; lockout, boycott or other labor disturbance; inability to secure sufficient labor; technical or other personnel failure; impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, condemnation, requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal laws, ordinances, rules orders, decrees, or regulations whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional or unconstitutional; or Act of God.
- By registering, the attendee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the WBCA, the event facility, the owner of such facility, and the city in which this event is being held, and their respective officers, agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims or damage to any person or any property arising from cancellation or postponement due to above circumstances and conditions.
- Schedules, locations and speakers may change without notice.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The convention center, hotels and other facilities agree to use good faith efforts to assure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its regulations and guidelines. If you have special needs, please discuss in advance these needs directly with your hotel or contact the WBCA at 770-279-8027 (prompt 2).
As a condition of your appearance or attendance at the WBCA Convention you expressly grant the WBCA permission to capture images of you, to use those images for the purposes of recording and reporting on this event, and to use those images in promoting future events. Furthermore, you acknowledge that such uses will not impose any liability on the WBCA or entitle you to any compensation for the use of your likeness.