Ways to register
**All prices will increase after 11:59 p.m. ET, on the following deadline dates.**
It is important that you understand our plans for convention as well as your registration options in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. There will be a 2022 WBCA Convention. Registrations fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. A $160 non-refundable fee is included in the registration price for members, which will cover a virtual convention if it becomes necessary to cancel the in-person event. Please note that the WBCA has every intention of holding an in-person convention in Minneapolis.
|Sept. 1 through Nov. 3, 2021||$325||$475|
|Nov. 4, 2021, through Feb. 24, 2022||$425||$575|
|Feb. 25, 2022, through EOE*||$500||$650|
|Two-year colleges||Sept. 1, 2021, through Feb. 24, 2022||$205||See above.|
|Feb. 25, 2022, through EOE*||$259||See above.|
|Scholastic and AAU||Sept. 1, 2021, through EOE*||$199||See above.|
*EOE — end of event.
Registration includes access to all learning labs sessions, roundtables, division-specific business meetings, the Courtside Expo, on-court presentations and other WBCA events.
By registering, you agree to follow all policies, rules and guideline associated with this event. Due to COVID-19 protocols and safety, it is strongly encouraged to pre-register for this event. Pre-registered guests may be asked to show their confirmation email when picking up registration packets. If you arrive on-site without pre-registering, you will be asked to scan a QR code and register online. To limit contact, the WBCA will not provide/accept paper registration forms on-site this year.
|Sept. 1, 2021, through Feb. 24, 2022||$159|
|Feb. 25, 2022, through EOE*||$199|
Note: These passes are designed for spouses, partners, children (eighth grade or younger) or other personal companions to accompany the primary registrant to social events and the Courtside Expo. Access to educational sessions (roundtables, learning labs, business meetings, etc.) is not included.
A spouse/companion pass will not be issued to anyone currently employed in women’s or girls' basketball in any capacity — whether as a coach, administrator, seller of basketball good/services, etc. — or prospective coaches, players or other professional friends of the registrant.
Recruitable student-athletes cannot register or be registered by their parents or other individuals, even as a guest, to attend the WBCA Convention. This policy better ensures all member coaches are in compliance with NCAA recruiting bylaws that govern contact with recruitable student-athletes while attending the WBCA Convention.
Terms & conditions
- The WBCA must receive payment of all fees in full before confirming registration.
- Recruitable student-athletes cannot register or be registered by their parents or other individuals, even as a guest, to attend WBCA Convention. This policy better ensures all member coaches are in compliance with NCAA recruiting bylaws that govern contact with recruitable student-athletes while attending the WBCA Convention.
- All notices of cancellation must be submitted in writing from the original registrant (not from their employer or supervisor) via email or mail.
- The following administrative fees apply to registration costs only:
|Cancellation notice received||Fee|
|Sept. 1 through Nov. 3, 2021||$75|
|Nov. 4, 2021, through March 10, 2022||$125|
|After March 10, 2022||No refunds|
|No shows||No refunds|
- Cancellations do not apply to NCAA Women’s Final Four tickets.
- Appeals due to Acts of God must be submitted in writing no later than April 14, 2022.
- Refunds may not be processed until after April 14, 2022.
- Refund requests will not be granted to registrants due to their participation in tournaments outside of the NCAA Women's Final Four (e.g. WNIT, WBI, etc.).
- All requests for transfer of registration must be submitted in writing (email or mail).
- Transfers are for registration packages as purchased. The WBCA cannot break-up an order (such as tickets).
- The following administrative fees apply to transfers of entire registration package:
|Transfer request received||Fee|
|Sept. 1 through Nov. 3, 2021||$75|
|Nov. 4 through EOE*||$105|
- Transfers are only allowed between active WBCA members. If the recipient is not active, they must apply for either new membership or renew.
- A written notice from the original registrant (not from their employer or supervisor) is required.
Cancellation or postponement of the event
- The WBCA is not responsible for delays, damage, loss or incurred transportation or lodging costs by causes not reasonably within the control of the WBCA or other emergency conditions, including, but not limited to, fire; casualty; flood; epidemic or pandemic; earthquake; explosion or accident; blockade embargo; inclement weather; government restraints; restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities; acts of public enemy; riot or civil disturbance; strike; lockout, boycott or other labor disturbance; inability to secure sufficient labor; technical or other personnel failure; impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, condemnation, requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal laws, ordinances, rules orders, decrees, or regulations whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional or unconstitutional; or Act of God.
- By registering the attendee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the WBCA, the event facility, the owner of such facility, and the city in which this event is being held, and their respective officers, agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims or damage to any person or any property arising from cancellation or postponement due to above circumstances and conditions.
- Schedules, locations and speakers may change without notice.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The convention center, hotels and other facilities agree to use good faith efforts to assure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its regulations and guidelines. If you have special needs, please discuss in advance these needs directly with your hotel or contact the WBCA at 770-279-8027 (prompt 2).
As a condition of your appearance or attendance at the WBCA Convention you expressly grant the WBCA permission to capture images of you, to use those images for the purposes of recording and reporting on this event, and to use those images in promoting future events. Furthermore, you acknowledge that such uses will not impose any liability on the WBCA or entitle you to any compensation for the use of your likeness.