Why buy NCAA Women’s Final Four tickets through the WBCA block?
As coaches of women’s and girls’ basketball, we value the talent and commitment of the teams that reach the NCAA Women’s Final Four and attend the games to watch the best in our sport compete on the national stage. Because of our support of this event, the NCAA provides WBCA Convention registrants with:
- Exclusive access to a limited block of seats.
- Assigned blocks of seats allowing WBCA coaches to enjoy the games together.
- A variety of seating and pricing options.
Ways to purchase
You must be a 2022 WBCA Convention registrant to purchase tickets in the WBCA block. It is important to note that all tickets will be registered to the email address associated with your WBCA account. The WBCA will not be able to receive payment for tickets via phone or email. You must use the link provided once tickets are available.
There are a limited number of tickets within the WBCA member block, so tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow up to 24 hours for your registration to be processed — giving you access to purchase tickets within the member block (48 hours if you register during the weekend). All tickets are digital. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to all WBCA and NCAA ticket policies.
*Remember to use the email address associated with your WBCA account to log in to/set up your Access (AXS) Mobile ID account. Access Mobile is a third-party app, separate website from WBCA. If you have never purchased tickets through Access Mobile (formally Flash Seats), you will need to create a new account. The email address used to create your account must be your WBCA email address as it is what allows you access to the WBCA member block. Passwords are not automatically linked, and will need to be created directly through the site.
Lower Level A ($310) — Sections 109 (SOLD OUT), 113 (SOLD OUT)
Lower Level B ($260) — Section 101, 104, 122 (SOLD OUT), 124 (SOLD OUT), 138
Upper Level A ($210) — Section 230, 231, 232
Upper Level B ($160) — Section 225
Click here to view Target Center map.
When and where are the games?
Semifinals: Friday, April 1
Championship: Sunday, April 3
Location: Target Center, Minneapolis, Minneapolis
How do I buy tickets?
Purchase your tickets directly through the WBCA provided link. The link is housed on the NCAA website. Use the email address linked to your WBCA account to log in to purchase tickets.
- Prices include a $10 service fee. Tickets include both the semifinal games and the national championship game; they cannot be split.
- Each registrant is limited to 10 tickets. Coaching staffs are encouraged to coordinate their ticket purchases.
- Supply is limited; therefore, tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
How will I receive my tickets?
WBCA tickets will be delivered via Access (AXS) Mobile ID (formally Flash Seats) directly to the purchaser's email in mid-March. It is imperative that the WBCA has an accurate email for you on file to ensure delivery. The WBCA is not responsible for ticket orders that are not delivered from Access Mobil ID. If you need assistance, visit the FAQ page or contact 866-208-0048.
Can I cancel or transfer my tickets?
Once purchased, tickets to the NCAA Women's Final Four are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for any cancelled or unclaimed tickets.
- Changes to ticket requests (such as move from lower bowl to balcony) are not allowed once the purchase has been confirmed.
- NCAA Women's Final Four tickets are considered part of your WBCA registration. Therefore, they cannot be separated from the ticket packet. To transfer a registration and tickets, the WBCA staff must receive a written request by the registrant (not the registrant's employer). All transfer fees and policies can be found in the registration policies.
- Once tickets are delivered via Access Mobil ID in mid-March, the WBCA staff will no longer have access to ticket orders. Purchasers may transfer seats using the Access Mobil ID portal.
May I resell my tickets?
Note these additional policies per the NCAA:
Please note that tickets may be used only for the personal or professional interests of those receiving tickets. They may not be used in any commercial or promotional activities (such as drawings, sweepstakes, fundraising activities). Any redistribution of tickets is the responsibility of the member. The offer of resale or actual resale of tickets at a price above face value will violate the conditions of this offer. Violation of these policies may result in the forfeiture of your privilege to purchase Women's Final Four tickets in the future.
Your seat numbers will be registered with the NCAA. While we believe that you would never sell your tickets in violation of policy or law, you must understand that once tickets get into the "mainstream," there is nothing that can be done to prevent the tickets from ending up for sale on the streets or online. Therefore, if you give or sell your tickets to a friend, who in turn gives them to a friend, who sells them to a broker at face value only to have them offered for sale, it could result in real damages to the WBCA and to you.
The NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Committee's policy regarding coaches tickets being sold for above face value is that the individual member may lose their ticket privileges for five years and the WBCA will have its allotment reduced by the number of tickets sold for above face value for a period of five years.
Click here to view the NCAA's full ticket terms and conditions.