Become an Exhibitor
YOU HAVE TO GO WHERE THE MARKET IS. It is how you increase sales and grow your company. In the women’s and girls' basketball market, with more than 500,000 participants, there is no better place to be than the WBCA Courtside Expo which is held as part of the WBCA Convention. The WBCA Convention is the largest gathering of coaches of women’s and girls' basketball in the nation. These are the influencers and decision makers when it comes to purchases in women’s basketball.
To become an exhibitor, access the Exhibitor Prospectus and Application.
Contact the WBCA directly to discuss booth availability by emailing Whitney Young or by calling the WBCA at 770-279-8027 ext. 103.
Last year (2017) convention attendee facts:
Full convention registrants: 2,472
- NCAA Division I members: 1,400
- NCAA Division II members: 284
- NCAA Division III members: 219
- Junior/Community College: 106
- NAIA: 79
- Scholastic and AAU coaches: 127
- WBCA convention app was downloaded 1,535 times (62 percent of attendees)
Next year's convention is sure to be even better as the WBCA offers:
- Exclusive expo time with no competing programming
- Scheduling the best-possible presenters on court to attract attendees to the exhibit hall
- Offering food stations to keep attendees in the hall
- Providing you with opportunities for short on-court promotional announcements
Become a Partner
Do not stop at just being a WBCA convention exhibitor. Join our sponsor team!
Explore partnership opportunities here.