Why exhibit with us?
In the women's and girls' basketball market of more than 500,000 participants, there is no better place to grow your company's exposure and sales than the WBCA Courtside Expo, which is held as part of the WBCA Convention.
To become an exhibitor, access the Exhibitor Prospectus and Application.
Contact the WBCA directly to discuss booth availability by emailing Daniella Trujillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year (2019) convention attendee facts:
Full convention registrants: 2,928
- NCAA Division I members: 1,445
- NCAA Division II members: 300
- NCAA Division III members: 279
- NAIA: 121
- Two-year college: 106
- Scholastic (including AAU): 196
- Professional and international: 47
- Other: 434
- WBCA convention app was downloaded 1,943 times (66.5 percent of attendees).
This year's convention is sure to be even better as the WBCA offers:
- Exclusive expo time with no competing programming.
- Scheduling the best possible presenters on court to attract attendees to the exhibit hall.
- Offering food stations to keep attendees in the hall.
- Providing you with opportunities for short on-court promotional announcements.
Become a partner
Do not stop at just being a WBCA convention exhibitor. Join our sponsor team!
Explore partnership opportunities here.