Betty F. Jaynes Internship Program
The WBCA is now accepting applications for the Betty F. Jaynes Internship Program, Class of 2018. Below are the position descriptions for each of the available internships:
- Awards & Special Projects Internship
- Convention Logistics Internship
- Marketing/Sponsorship Activation Internship
An applicant is required to submit a cover letter, resume, three references and a one-page writing sample answering one (1) of the following questions:
- If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
- If you could be a super hero, what would you want your superpowers to be and why?
- If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs--such as food and water--taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you and why?
Please email all application materials as one (1) attachment in an email to email@example.com. An applicant must specify which internship position(s) in priority order they are applying for in the email. Please no phone calls.